Êtes-vous un professionnel ?accès à la section réservée
Êtes-vous un professionnel ?accès à la section réservée
PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE UPDATED TO GDPR 679/2016
Lithos Design S.r.l. (Tax Code and VAT number 00793120247) with registered office in Via del Motto no. 25, San Pietro Mussolino 36070 (VI) Italy - Tel. +39 0444 687301 Fax +39 0444 687398, email email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), in its capacity as Controller of the data processing, hereby informs you, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and with the purposes that follow:
1) Subject of the data processing
The Data Controller processes the personal data, both identifying and non-sensitive (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email address, telephone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or also "data") communicated by yourself during registration to the Data Controller's website and/or at the time of the request for information through the contact form made available by the Data Controller.
2) Purpose of the data processing
Your personal data may be processed:
A) Without your express consent (art. 6, letters b) and f) GDPR), for the following purposes of Service:
- To allow you to register on the website;
- To manage and maintain the website;
- To allow the provision of the additional Services you may have requested;
- To fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual, and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- To fulfil obligations imposed by law, regulations, EU law or an order from the Authorities;
- To prevent or detect fraudulent activity or any abuse that is harmful to the website;
- To exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to defence in court.
B) Only after your specific and distinct consent (articles 6, letter a) and 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- sending you via email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material about the products or services offered by the Data Controller. Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Data Controller analogous to those which you have already received, unless you have given express objection to it.
3) Method of the data processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4, no. 2) of the GDPR and specifically: the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. Your personal data are subjected to processing with paper, electronic and automated instruments.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to above and in any case not longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and for no longer than 2 years after the collection of the data and/or from the last contact for Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to the data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their role as appointed persons and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to outside companies for support activities in the feasibility study of the customer's project, for the activities of technical management of the project, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (e.g., provider for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutes, professional studios, etc.) which perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processing managers.
5) Data communication
Without your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory bodies, judicial Authorities as well as to all the other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfilment of the stated purposes.
In any case, your data will not be subject to dissemination.
6) Data transfer
Your personal data will be managed and stored on servers located within the European Union and belonging to the Data Controller and/or third-party companies appointed and duly identified as Data processing managers. Currently our servers are located in Italy. Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It remains regardless understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to transfer the servers’ location within Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller guarantees from this moment that the transfer of the data outside the European Union will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements which guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7) Nature of the provision of the Data and consequences of refusal to respond
Providing your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee either the registration to the website or the services of art. 2.A). Providing your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You can therefore decide to not provide any data or to refuse the processing of data that had been provided at an earlier date. In this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, and advertising material regarding the services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the Data Subject
In your capacity as the Data Subject, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and specifically the right to:
A) Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data in a readable form;
B) Obtain the indication of:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and procedures of the data processing;
- The logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identification of the Data Controller, the Data processing managers and their appointed representative and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in their capacity as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or persons in charge;
- The updating, correction or, where relevant, integration of the data;
- The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- The verification that the operations referenced in letters 8.A) and B) have been brought to the knowledge, including with regard to their content, of the parties to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this is impossible or requires the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
D) Object, in whole or in part:
- To the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- To the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that, with regard to direct marketing through automated methods, the Data Subject's right to object, as set out in point B) above, is extended to traditional methods, and that the Data Subject is able to exercise their right to object, even in part. Consequently, the Data Subject may choose to receive only communications via traditional means, only automated communications, or neither.
- Where applicable, the Data Subject also has the rights of articles 16-21 GDPR (right of correction, right to cancellation, right of limitation of the processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), and the right to make claims to the guarantor Authority.
9) Procedures for exercising your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Lithos Design S.r.l. Via del Motto no. 25 San Pietro Mussolino 36070 (VI)
- an email to the address email@example.com
- a PEC email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and the Data Controller's services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not knowingly collect personal information about minors. In the event that information relating to minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller shall promptly delete it at the user's request.
11) Data Controller, Data Processing manager and appointed persons
The Data Controller is Lithos Design S.r.l. (Tax code and VAT number 03395860244) with registered office in Via del Motto no. 25 a, San Pietro Mussolino 36070 (VI) Italy - Tel. +39 0444 687301 Fax +39 0444 687398, email email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of the Data processing manager and appointed persons involved in processing is kept at the registered offices of the Data Controller.
12) Changes to this Privacy disclosure
This Privacy Information Notice may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Privacy Information Notice and refer to the latest version.